Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Walk in the Rain



Once again that time has arrived. This morning, I pulled out my suitcases again with the intention of beginning the packing process. 

After taking a deep breath and rolling up my sleeves, I decided to forget about packing and go for a walk in the rain.  


Equipped with an umbrella and flip flops, I went for a short romp around my neighborhood savoring the refreshing rain the feel of splashing through puddles.  In the process, I also tried the savor my last week in the Korea.  






Unconsciously, I ended up at one of my favorite places to savor one of my favorite smells, sights, and tastes and reflect on life.  

Ahhhh….the beauty of  procrastination

1 comment:

Marci said...

Wow... a bit envious of you and your adventures. Hugs! Stay dry and prepare for the serious lack of precipitation here! We keep running out of water in our well it is so dry!